PDF Download Cancer, by Louise Hay
Why should be this on-line e-book Cancer, By Louise Hay You might not should go somewhere to review the books. You can read this e-book Cancer, By Louise Hay whenever as well as every where you desire. Also it is in our downtime or feeling burnt out of the works in the office, this corrects for you. Obtain this Cancer, By Louise Hay right now as well as be the quickest individual who completes reading this book Cancer, By Louise Hay
Cancer, by Louise Hay
PDF Download Cancer, by Louise Hay
Cancer, By Louise Hay Exactly how a basic idea by reading can enhance you to be an effective person? Reviewing Cancer, By Louise Hay is a really easy task. However, just how can lots of people be so lazy to review? They will choose to invest their free time to talking or hanging out. When in fact, reading Cancer, By Louise Hay will certainly offer you a lot more possibilities to be successful completed with the efforts.
As one of guide collections to suggest, this Cancer, By Louise Hay has some solid reasons for you to read. This publication is extremely ideal with just what you need now. Besides, you will certainly also like this book Cancer, By Louise Hay to read since this is among your referred publications to read. When getting something brand-new based upon encounter, home entertainment, and other lesson, you can use this book Cancer, By Louise Hay as the bridge. Starting to have reading practice can be gone through from various means and also from variant kinds of books
In reading Cancer, By Louise Hay, now you could not additionally do traditionally. In this modern-day age, device and computer will certainly assist you a lot. This is the time for you to open up the device as well as remain in this site. It is the best doing. You could see the connect to download this Cancer, By Louise Hay here, can not you? Simply click the web link and make a deal to download it. You can get to acquire the book Cancer, By Louise Hay by online and ready to download and install. It is extremely different with the old-fashioned method by gong to the book shop around your city.
Nevertheless, reading the book Cancer, By Louise Hay in this site will certainly lead you not to bring the printed publication all over you go. Just store the book in MMC or computer disk and also they are offered to check out whenever. The prosperous air conditioner by reading this soft documents of the Cancer, By Louise Hay can be leaded into something new habit. So now, this is time to confirm if reading can enhance your life or otherwise. Make Cancer, By Louise Hay it undoubtedly work as well as obtain all benefits.
Using this CD on a daily basis for 30 days has produced wonderful results for many people. As you continue to play this over and over, the ideas are repeated and permeate your consciousness to help shift thinking patterns. May you have the success that so many others have had.�
�
Louise discusses how resentment, criticism, and guilt create and maintain illness. She shows that forgiveness is the key to releasing resentment, and resolving diseases such as cancer.
�
Louise also presents a loving visualization with soothing music, aimed at changing old attitudes of long-held resentment and dissolving disease. This material is excellent for practitioners and therapists who treat people with cancer.
- Sales Rank: #150633 in Books
- Brand: Brand: Hay House
- Published on: 2004-10-15
- Formats: Audiobook, CD, Unabridged
- Original language: Spanish
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 4.96" h x .53" w x 5.70" l, .21 pounds
- Binding: Audio CD
- Used Book in Good Condition
About the Author
Louise L. Hay is a metaphysical lecturer and teacher and the best-selling author of numerous books, including You Can Heal Your Life trade — 0-937611-01-8, which has sold 30 million worldwide; You Can Heal Your Life Gift edition—1-56170-628-0; and Empowering Women—1-56170-609-4. Her works have been translated into 26 different languages in 35 countries throughout the world. For more than 25 years, Louise has assisted millions of people in discovering and using the full potential of their own creative powers for personal growth and self-healing. Louise is the founder and chairman of Hay House, Inc., a publishing company that disseminates books, audios, and videos that contribute to the healing of the planet.
Most helpful customer reviews
69 of 69 people found the following review helpful.
This is EMPOWERMENT!
By K.M. Telford
I have cancer. I was told by my medical practitioners that my cancer was beyond their treatments - full body bone marrow involvement, etc. This was SEVEN YEARS AGO (1995). I relate this only as a statement of my "credentials" to offer this opinion to those who may have recently been handed the "medical Whammy" (a term coined by Andrew Weil, M.D.) of a life-threatening or terminal diagnosis. I do not credit Louise Hay's work with my current health; I only recently was gifted with a copy of this tape, which reinforces conclusions drawn from my own experience and personal journey.
Louise Hay does not offer "miracle cures," she offers HEALING concepts. She most emphatically DOES NOT place BLAME for an illness of any kind on the person with the illness, or their parents!!! Quite the opposite, which she clearly states on this tape, repeatedly. Nor does she pretend to have all the answers, or suggest anyone discard the counsel of their medical professionals.
What she DOES do is provide a wonderful collection of affirmations for personal empowerment - a course of action that enables one to regain some measure of control over their life - which, as anyone who has received a cancer diagnosis can tell you, is the first thing to go!
If you are looking for a cure - something done to you from outside - then you will not find it here. (Of course not! Our cultural fear of cancer is rooted in its medical status as "incurable.")
If, however, you are seeking help in HEALING - that which originates within - and you are ready to assume responsibility for your own life and become an active partner with your physicians in regaining your health, then I believe you will find much inspiration and positive energy in the loving words of Louise Hay, who has faced her own cancer, put her "philosophy" to the ultimate test, and triumphed.
26 of 27 people found the following review helpful.
Great Attitude Changer!
By Bear
I will be a 20 year cancer survivor in remission this Nov. '08.
My mom had gotten me this in cassette tape in '88 when I was diagnosed with brain cancer at the age of 15. The docs. gave me 6 months to live then.
At the time of finding out about the cancer and the life expectancy I had gone into a depression.
My parents gave me this cassette and told me to listen to it everyday. I even went to sleep with this playing.
After 3-4 weeks my attitude changed and I felt more positive and just felt good inside.
I do feel this had helped me recover. Attitude is part of the battle. If you don't care or too depressed you won't fight the disease.
Her soothing voice helped me sleep at night along with the music in the background.
I'm ordering a copy on cd to replace my cassette. I highly recommend this to anyone that is sick.
11 of 11 people found the following review helpful.
LOUISE L. HAY IS A MIRACLE WORKER
By NATHAN PRINCE
I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH PROSTATE CANCER (STAGE 3). MY DOCTOR GAVE ME A FEW MONTHS TO LIVE. THAT SAME DAY, I BOUGHT CANCER: DISCOVERING YOUR HEALING POWER. I PLAYED THIS TAPE EVERY DAY FOR ONE MONTH. I WENT BACK TO THAT SAME DOCTOR. I WAS 100% CANCER FREE. I HAVE BEEN CANCER FREE FOR MORE THAN 10 YEARS NOW. LOUISE L. HAY IS A MIRACLE WORKER. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU PICK UP THIS CD AND LISTEN TO IT FOR 30 DAYS STRAIGHT. YOU CAN CURE YOURSELF AS I DID USING LOUISE L. HAY'S METHODS. DO NOT GIVE UP YOUR DOCTOR; DO NOT GIVE UP ON YOURSELF ... INSTEAD, PROVE YOUR DOCTOR WRONG. YOU CAN HEAL YOURSELF (AT ANY STAGE ... WITH ANY TYPE OF CANCER).
Cancer, by Louise Hay PDF
Cancer, by Louise Hay EPub
Cancer, by Louise Hay Doc
Cancer, by Louise Hay iBooks
Cancer, by Louise Hay rtf
Cancer, by Louise Hay Mobipocket
Cancer, by Louise Hay Kindle
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar